Microsoft, Equinix, and Rubrik delivered a webinar about how to accelerate and simplify your journey to a modern cloud services architecture on Azure
Primary Data Center services are moving to the cloud. There are natural challenges presented by the constraints of legacy IT infrastructure, your current IT investments, and the ability to leverage new and innovative services in Azure. Certain critical tasks, like Cloud Data management (back up and recovery) are perfect workloads to extend into Azure.
Microsoft’s global network and connectivity capabilities combined with Rubrik’s innovative Cloud Data Management with Platform Equinix as the network foundation, can optimize and secure your hybrid back-up workloads and services, while saving you time and money. By working with Rubrik, Equinix and Microsoft, customers receive a step by step migration framework on how to optimize their back and their ExpressRoute implementation. Join us as we share best practices for planning a cloud adjacent infrastructure that ensures mission-critical services, such as Cloud Data Management are implemented with the speed, security and flexibility your business requires.
During this session we shared:
– Key Advantages and best practices when backing up and recovering modern workloads in the cloud. The ideal journey to manage and protect your data in Azure, regardless of where it lives.
– Optimizing ExpressRoute for Back-up applications in Microsoft Azure and consume innovative service
– Optimal to access the Edge of Azure Cloud to consume new services with agility
– Methodologies and positive benefits of incorporating elasticity into your legacy WAN and DC infrastructure
– Roadmap designs and cloud readiness best practices for security, performance, and scale. (Solving for key security and compliance concerns)