In Part I of Slay the Public Records Request Dragon webinar, we discussed the complexity, legislation, and litigation making public records requests ever-more challenging to fulfill. In Part II, we heard from someone with experience in the battle using GovQA to tame the beast.
We didn’t know it then, but these pre-2020 dragons were about to rapidly evolve with the turn of the decade.
Thanks to the 2020-Effect, our dragons grew three new heads: COVID-19, civil unrest, and future uncertainty, which has resulted in a whole new level of chaos. With little warning, government data sharing has become more important than ever, putting state and local Public Record Departments on the front lines.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Revisiting pre-2020 dragons;
Complexity, Legislation, Litigation
- New dragons, new layers of chaos
- How Denver RTD goes to battle
- Becoming a superhero for your organization
- Actionable tactics to conquer the dragons
- WHO: Individuals on the frontlines of Public Record Management
- WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 8 @ 2:00 pm EST
- WHERE: GoToWebinar